Just Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
I'm just a human too...

Monday, April 5, 2010

Bad Connection Speed?

 

I subscribed to P1 Wimax at first because of its mobility. Have I made the wrong decision? Will P1 continue like this in my area?

Maybe I should shift to Streamyx instead!!!

DSC01404

Saturday and Sunday was bad enough… My work depended heavily on Internet but my connections were SNAIL like and I got to abandoned my work for two days!

DSC01409

So I tested my connection using Online Speedometer provided at www.p1.com.my and look at my results!

 

Line Speed Ping: 69ms

Download Speed: 28kbps

Upload Speed: 38kbps

 

UNBELIEVABLY SLOW!!!!!

Just an hour ago, my client called and threw words at me, all thanks to P1 Wimax…

 

Do advice in the “Should I change to Streamyx?” vote session below, Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment