Just Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
I'm just a human too...

Monday, April 12, 2010

Planned to go Barber but…

7th of April 2010

 

Ended up in Healy’s Mac @ Changkat Bukit Bintang.

I called Jayson earlier to see if he’s free for mamak-ing around late noon but he requested me to be at Healy’s before 5pm.

Then I arrived only to know that Healy’s Mac is owned by Mr. Guna… HaHa! (He’s also owned Gypsy on the same street)

DSC01545

Meaning? Sure got holy water lor and they are served fresh on daily basis! It’s a guarantee in Mr. Guna’s drinking ports!!!!

DSC01554DSC01555

Mr. Guna’s place will forever gets you into the drinking mood! Look at his table liners…

DSC01543

And you will not feel lonely if go there by yourself for a drink or two because…

“There are no strangers here, Just friends who have yet to meet!”

Well put! Enough said…

(Group picture in Jayson’s camera)

The drinkers were: Me, Jayson, Alex Ou Yong, Matthew Max, Siva and an American girl (sorry bro, I forgot her name).

 

P/S: By evening, I managed to get a haircut together with Jayson in Sg. Wang for RM15 bucks per head… LOL!

1 comment:

  1. “There are no strangers here, Just friends who have yet to meet!”

    Well Said ... BRAVO!

    ReplyDelete