Just Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
I'm just a human too...

Sunday, April 18, 2010

My days without a vehicle…

Ever since my car, a Proton Saga, year 1992, 12MegaValve, Metallic Silver on plate number WCS 2435;

Stolen on 19th March 2010 between 0300 am and 0700am…

My Proton Saga 1.5i (A) 1992Travelling has been somewhat troublesome, especially during recent raining season in Kuala Lumpur. Yes, troublesome yet lucky as I live in a very strategic location right smack in the center of the city (mind you, Bukit Bintang isn't the center but a heart in term of shopping paradise in this bustling city).

 

How lucky? Of course my alternatives were always public transports. From cabs/taxis to busses, from Light Rail Transits (LRT) to Monorails… Only disadvantage was, every single time required to travel means time consuming as they never get you to the front door of your destinations! HeHe…

That was the price I must accept as I’ve been travelling in public transports since primary level.

DSC01752monorail2

No matter day or night, for work or leisure, it has to be LRTs or Monorails to start with unless my destination can be reach by bus on trip!

Until recently, after accepted some financial supports from my family, few days ago I went to my Uncle Mike Lim’s used car company in Maluri, Cheras to check on some cars as my future-to-be vehicle. Spent lots of time persuading my dad as he wanted me to get a brand new car…

DSC01740DSC01739

Anfas Automobile Sdn Bhd, located just opposite LRT Maluri Station. Easily noticeable if you are driving along Jalan Cheras right before PGRM building after AEON Jusco Maluri. From budget cars to luxury lines…

There’s always a car meant for you!

Interested?

Call Mike Lim at +6019-380 2319

(mention Kenny Hor intoduced and you’ll get a reasonable discount or free gifts)

 

My requirements were simple:

  1. low fuel consumptions (you know KL lar, everywhere also jam)
  2. low maintenance costs – in terms of mileage services and auto-part repairs (in this city, other road-users will KISS you someday no matter if you are a reckless or else)
  3. decent price – depending on the overall condition of the car, preferably below RM20k.

Then my Uncle Mike introduced me to this Perodua Kenari with Daihatsu exterior modifications…

DSC01729DSC01730

The car looked stylish…

DSC01731DSC01733

Comes with rear spoiler and side skirts…

DSC01738DSC01732

Front fog and rear reverse lighting bumper….

DSC01735DSC01737

With painted window visors and original Sports Edition rims…

Most important issue was, even my dad liked this car…

So we decided to think about it first after spending some time there as I still have many choices. Why the hurry right?! HaHa…

Few nights ago, after chatting with my dad, we decided to upfront some deposits to secure the car before full documentation and loan arrangement on 25th of April 2010.

So yesterday, I went there again to made the deposit payment. Took a few peeks on the car again before I left!

Hope this vehicle is worth my pamper in the future…

No comments:

Post a Comment