Just Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
I'm just a human too...

Friday, March 26, 2010

BIG Zoomer – Your Trusted Camera Backpack

4421383551_c3038f679a Wish to inform all photography enthusiast reading my blog here that my cousin are selling camera backpack, accessories & even photo shooting packages for actual wedding (day & night) at reasonable prices.

Their backpacks are designed with excellent workmanship for Durability and Quality using exquisite materials to provide maximum protection plus flexible interior to cater all your camera gears. Ever experienced stuffing all your camera gears dangerously while travelling around? Sure don’t want your expensive toys/equipments become a victim of carelessness!

So… Waste no more of your time searching and top of the line, it’s worth every penny. Visit BIG Zoomer Site for further details on all its products and services.

RIMG0503IMG_8993 edited

EW- 83E Lens Hood RM38EW-60C Lens Hood RM26EW-73B Lens Hood RM38ET-60 Lens Hood RM38

Anyone interested, do contact me here or in My Facebook. Free shipping for Malaysia and free delivery within Klang Valley!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment