Just Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
I'm just a human too...

Monday, March 29, 2010

My Birthday…

 

Aloha everyone…

This day has no big celebration for my day of birth but still I must thank all in My Facebook for the wishes! Thank You Very Much and I love you all!!!

Me & Jayson @ Bankers Club

Especially to my buddy Jayson Woo who hooked me up for a part time job at his club last night and a surprise birthday celebration at and after work. 

Me & Agnes - Wishing HardCutting Cake

At work I celebrated my birthday with another colleague Agnes Ho with a cake prepared by Jayson. There are few coincidence though, we are both of the same Chinese family name “He” and we both are Aries! LOL…

Group Pic 01Group Pic 02

Snapped few pictures… Sang the birthday song on stage and Jayson performed a magic trick!!! Such a nice guy…

 

Then we headed on to The Norse Bistro & Pub at BB Park. There was Mac Brandon waiting for our arrival with 2 bottles of Dewar's Whiskey specially for my birthday… I was quite drunk that night… Played some pools and made some bets too! Ha Ha Ha… Everyone had a real good time, thanks to Mac Brandon.

Me & Chuah Me & Elenne Tang Me & Jayson Woo Me & Kenneth Wong Me & Lawrence Me & Louis

We even had our supper at Jalan Alor, the famous Beef Noodle stall, Jayson’s treat. Yummy…

3 comments:

  1. ei? your birthday ar? okie, happy bday to u :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank's for your Kind words bro... Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy belated birthday
    say hi to Jayson Woo for me

    ReplyDelete