Just Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
I'm just a human too...

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My First Blog – What A Year To Start With!

It's early in the morning now, didn't really slept. Not sure why... Maybe it's because I started my year with strings of BAD things...

On 12th of February 2010 (2 days before Chinese New Year) my house was broke-in. Lost about RM10k of cash and valuables! Been the saddest and hardest Chinese New Year ever. Thought "The Hell With IT!" It happened and there's nothing I can do with it so... life goes on, right? Thinking the worse are behind me but GOD has been so kind...

About a month later, my car was stolen at my house. It's an old car, I called it "Old Man Push Car!" yet it was aimed. With less than RM3k of second hand value in the market, "Who the hack demand such a car in the black market?". Few days later, I was told by my cousin that actually my car can fetch a pretty good price in chop shops if dismantled. Selling the parts separately, my engine and gearbox alone can fetch a good RM1.5k/each! Oh my god, figured then my car could fetch no less than RM6k of black market value... To my shock, Malaysia main car manufacturer Proton had stopped producing the engine and gearbox that my car was using. With so many of the same make and model still on the road in Malaysia, I understands why there are demands on Proton Saga 12MegaValve Sedan '92...

What a good new year to start off... It never stops! I hold keys to my office, all of them and guess what... It's in my car. Great right... Inform my bosses, they pity me but still unacceptable. I was terminated the next day.
What a great life!

As a bonus to you all, I just signed my divorce paper with my wife or should I say my Ex-Wife now!

Phew... All happened to me in 40 days period! How are you gonna take it? That is why I think I'm experiencing confusion in life, I was diagnose with High Blood Pressure thanks to year 2010 and now Insomnia...

Think that's enough for now as I just can't take no more surprises even good ones, might diagnose with heart attack sooner or later if it continues (TOUCH WOOD) but sure hope there won't be any... As for those who wish to know more on how my life turned more disastrous or better, do stay tune... I'll see what I can do, updating my blog on a daily basis I hope...

To be continue...

4 comments:

  1. hey this tom from mafia on facebook. nice blog bro. hate to hear how rough things are. just remember, it is always darkest before the dawn. a new day is near and things will get better. like you, i am unemployeed. i have a pinched nerve in my back, and now the govt is wanting to tax our food. but hey, we dont give up, neither do you. blessings to you bro. please keep in touch.
    tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't it be nice to start off with something positive for 2010. Negativity should not be brought to focus & attention & repetition. You are the Creator of your own life experiences.... through your thoughts. The more you talk about it, the more you attract such negativity. That's the LAW OF ATTRACTION. Come by my blog & its complete profile, visit www.abraham-hicks.com, listen to youtube postings on abraham hicks. It may redirect you to a brighter 2010 & beyond....
    By the way I have followed your blog & I see you have also follow mine. That's great. When you have something to market, please let me know so that I can do a similar posting like for Big-Zoomer.
    Also, if you do have any ideas or strategies to market & sell Outdoor Water Filters & Indoor Air Purifiers, please do let me know immediately. Thank you very much.
    Remember: YOU GET WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT.... WHETHER YOU WANT IT OR NOT !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your advice Uncle Roger... Very much appreciated. I sure do hope in future will have more good news for my readers/followers!

    About your request on my ideas for your products, give me some time... I'm pretty confidence that I'll come up with something which will be useful for you!

    p/s: I'll do a write-up on your products here as soon as I have understood your product main points just like Big Zoomer... Be patient Uncle! Good to have you followed. Three of us should come out and meet sometimes...

    Take care and send my regards to Aunt & Crystal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear brother, always remember this :

    Yesterday is a HISTORY,
    Tomorrow is a MYSTERY,
    Today is a GIFT,
    that's why it is called the PRESENT !

    Think positively and live life to the fullness.

    Most importantly have faith in yourself.

    Cheers, Jessica Ng

    ReplyDelete