Just Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
I'm just a human too...

Friday, March 26, 2010

My day spent on 24th March 2010

Quite a meaningful day to me…

Morning – at home completing my freelance workload and of course played Mafia Wars in Facebook! I’m so addicted to it…
Afternoon – Went to Ampang, my kids Childcare Center called Life Dynamics. Played with my kids, helped my mom in the kitchen (she’s a cook there) and volunteered on helping Teacher Gina on her Arts & Crafts for all the kids there… It’s meaningful though..
Evening – Heavy rain suddenly poured rocking trees along the road home… Phew, no accidents along the journey (Thank God). Then a friend of mine Brandon* called and invite me to his bistro called The Norse in BB Park, Bukit Bintang…
Night – Decided to go Norse Bistro together with a good buddy of mine, Jayson Woo** (an ex-Malaysia Rollerblade Team Member, a real Magician and DJ). Just a few drinks and displayed plenty of his magic tricks (definitely lure lots and lots of attention towards our table especially girls! Ha Ha!)

Attention:
* I really need to apologize to Brandon (his current name) aka Terris (his previous name) because when he invited me I thought he was Brandon Lee who went clubbing with me for many years. But wait, it’s not entirely my fault! YOU CHANGED YOUR NAME TOO FREQUENT MAN!!! Also I’m very very happy that night that it was you… Can be considered as a reunion for us as it’s been how long? 3-4 years we’re out of touch if I’m correct… Good to see you bro!

** Well, we do keep in touch but because of my situation (we skate together last year) we seldom meet. A good opportunity to meet up at Brandon’s bistro to catch up on things and Jayson… Thanks for taking me in part time for your company’s Saturday function! Thanks a million! Love you bro! By the way, I still owe him some money… He He!

Conclusions:
-The Norse Bistro & Pub
A nice place to hangout with friends or colleagues after office or partying your nights out. 4 pool tables with liquor bottles on promotions now all at 2nd floor. For those who loves the open air concept, its on 1st floor where the ambiance... You gotta experience it yourself! For foods, mostly authentic Chinese cuisines at reasonable price!
For table/function reservations, call Mac Brandon at +6019-4090666 or email at sohokokawa2002@hotmail.com

- Jayson Woo
Provides Magic Performance Services. Depending on your budget/request, most are charge by the hour of his performance and skill requested but we are Malaysians, of course negotiable! Search his profile in Facebook using Jayson Woo Illusion for more information and updates on where and when he's performing next...
He's also a giver, in charity mostly by his team of Soul Skaters. Don't get me wrong, they do charge on some performances and stunt are indeed the greatest performances with members of the team jumping a record breaking 18 person lying side-by-side. Check out their performances here at SoulSkaters.

GO SKATE or GO HOME

SoulSkaters Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment